We have received a lot of questions regarding this study pertaining to calorie restriction in rhesus monkeys. Here are a few quick, off-the-cuff thoughts that I will expand on at a later date. It should be noted that there was a small reduction in mortality (24% in the control group versus 20% in the […]
- Insulin: Its Crucial Role in Chronic Illness – Ron Rosedale. Part 2 of 2
- Insulin: Its Crucial Role in Chronic Illness – Ron Rosedale. Part 1 of 2.
- Thermogenesis – Not So Good For Health – Ron Rosedale
- The Transcendence of Commonality amongst Individuality
- Impact of caloric restriction on health and survival in rhesus monkeys from the NIA study.
The Rosedale Diet