Ron Rosedale , Sunday, November 20, 2011 What’s the big deal about 100 grams of carbohydrate from starch? That’s 1 and 1/2 large baked potatoes, or 2 cups of cooked rice. Paul Jaminet, an astrophysicist from Harvard with a strong interest in health and diet, believes that these so-called “safe starches” are healthy, and that [...]
- Insulin: Its Crucial Role in Chronic Illness – Ron Rosedale. Part 1 of 2.
- Thermogenesis – Not So Good For Health – Ron Rosedale
- The Transcendence of Commonality amongst Individuality
- Impact of caloric restriction on health and survival in rhesus monkeys from the NIA study.
- A Conclusion to the ‘Safe Starch’ Debate by Answering Four Questions
The Rosedale Diet