“All truth passes through three stages: First, it is ridiculed; Second, it is violently opposed; and Third, it is accepted as self-evident.” — Arthur Schopenhauer A shorter summary is first, followed by a more complete version with additional comments about Kitavans, thyroid, nature, and more… Short Summary… Even in a state of starvation blood glucose [...]
- Insulin: Its Crucial Role in Chronic Illness – Ron Rosedale. Part 1 of 2.
- Thermogenesis – Not So Good For Health – Ron Rosedale
- The Transcendence of Commonality amongst Individuality
- Impact of caloric restriction on health and survival in rhesus monkeys from the NIA study.
- A Conclusion to the ‘Safe Starch’ Debate by Answering Four Questions
The Rosedale Diet